Aheh...he...he.......he...yeaaaaaaah. I got nothing. I honest to god barely remember anything about Steel Angel Kurumi. So. I have decided to suddenly grow something resembling reviewing integrity and postpone this review until I get a chance to run through some of it again. I think I watched up to episode 10, so I'll either pick up at episode 11 or start working my way through the manga. Or both! Either way, I'm afraid it's gonna be a while until there's a Kurumi review. This is here so I remember to goddamn write it. I'll be sure to post a note when I actually DO write it, so don't worry about it suddenly just appearing. In the meanwhile/to make up for my lack of professionalism, I kindly advise any readers to expect my "They are my Noble Masters" within the next 2-3 hours.
Thanks for putting up with my bullshit...or alternately leaving forever. Either way, cheers.
H. Rourke
No comments:
Post a Comment