Thursday, 25 September 2014

News

Well, may Zeus have mercy on us all, but Hudson Rourke is now on Twitter. Here.

Why? Well, I wanted, for my own ease of access, to collate a bunch of people or sites I check on Twitter in one place. Also, I figured I should get to know how to use the site. It's not rocket science, but still. Finally, I figured it would be a way of keeping myself engaged with this blog. I have to write shorter, less time investing ideas on Twitter, and it would be easier for people to talk to me there, I guess.

Anyway, if you're as crazy as everyone else who'll read this, feel free to follow me. I promise it will be a cold day in hell before I use a fucking hashtag.

Cheers for reading and potentially following,
H. Rourke.

No comments:

Post a Comment