Well, I have way more time on my hands than is useful and far more than is healthy. My idea? Make another multi-part post. I've already done the beast that was my favourite albums list, and my favourite songs are far too dynamic to pin down in a top 5 or 10, especially over an extended period of time. I'm thinking of doing something a little more on the fringes of the music industry or literature, or even something unrelated.
I'll just put my cards on the table, because I doubt anyone will see this post before I begin this hypothetical uberpost.
Idea 1. - Australia & Music - A Stereotypical Retrospective
I'm considering going through my music collection and analysing stereotypes and opinions expressed about Australia & it's inhabitants. I've got at least 3 separate ideas to get me started, but I'm slightly worried that I'll never stop. I have a LOT of Aussie music, or at least a fair amount about Australia.
Idea 2. - Music Videos
Yeah, this idea is pretty half-formed. I don't know exactly what I'd do, but I think looking at the hallmarks of good and bad videos, looking at the famous and underrated, and attempting to come to a conclusion about what definitely should and should not be in a music video. A problem with this is that it's very based upon my opinion, which may be less entertaining to read.
Idea 3. - Something about lyrics?
OK, I'm out of ideas. I'm probably going for numero uno, but anyone who feels there is a great idea I'm ignoring has 1-3 days (depending on lazyness) to let me know in the comments.
Feedback Welcome
H. Rourke
No comments:
Post a Comment