Saturday, 14 July 2012

The Sound Of The Life Of The Mind

The artwork of the new BFF album, as well as the all important title (which is the title of this post) has been unveiled. Although this isn't as important as the actual release of the album, it's a hell of a stepping stone.

Also, questions may arise regarding my location over the past week and a bit. Short answer: My internet died. Long answer: After slaving over a slow, frustrating browser for nearly a month, the internet died. Yeah. I decent internet on Thursday, but it had been over a month since I was on TGWTG.com, so I spent nearly three whole days on that site (side note: If anyone else has been unable to view Blip video due to malfunctioning Volkswagen advertisements, please leave a comment, to make me feel less like my computer hates me. Also if you have a solution.).

I will return to my post-a-day status until the 23rd, when my regular irregular postings will return to those poor souls who wonder these dark, dank corridors of both my mind and the internet.

To the posting!

H. Rourke

No comments:

Post a Comment